* * * New * * *
Are you frustrated by pop ups?
Is your computer running slow?
Are you thinking about setting up wireless networking or high-speed
Do you have questions about any software (Windows, Office, Quicken /
Are you worried about spyware, viruses, privacy or security?
In general, are you frustrated or confused by any technology?
Do you want to:
- buy or sell something on
- create your own professional quality CD’s or
- set up a wireless network?
- copy files and settings from your old PC to
your new one?
- upgrade from an older versions of Windows or
- set up your new Windows Media Center PC?
- copy music from CDs and play them as MP3’s on
your new iPod?
- add memory, disk or other options to your
- copy pictures digital camera or movies from
your analog or digital camera?
- monitor your home while you are at the office
or on vacation?
- backup your important data?
Are you looking for straight, non-technical answers
from someone that isn’t in the retail sales business about whether to
buy a new PC or upgrade your current one?
Would you like affordable, highly experienced,
honest, convenient, personalized service from someone that knows your
name and doesn’t keep you on hold?
With over thirty years of experience, we are expert in Windows PCs and
servers (for home or office / both hardware and software), digital
cameras, WM5/WM6 PDAs/SmartPhones and more. Whether you want training,
or would rather have someone do it all for you, we can help you with
your computer and technology needs.
For PC Consulting we
focus on the southern metro area of the Twin Cities (Minneapolis and St.
Call Mark Ranft at (612)